How I Got into Art

How I Got into Art


Doing art has always been something I've wanted to do, especially as a child. I was good at it in grade school and often won the carnival poster contests. Later on in high school, I was a photographer, but never thought I could make a living from it -- even in college I felt that way.

The event that pushed me further into art was simply the knowledge that I didn't want to do anything else. I simply made a decision, and that was when I was 25. From that point on, I went to art school at Pratt Insitute. I started practicing art on a more regular level when I moved to Prague, CZ right after art school (1998). 

You can see what I do at cynthiamosser.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands & Leaves as a Reminder to Play

Fling, a Drawing by Cynthia Mosser

Georges SEURAT'S Drawings