My Favorites List - NEWSLETTER - January 2019

My Favorites List

What I love...




Over the year, I thought about the things that brought my senses joy, whether it is a book, a piece of art, a movie, a restaurant, or even chocolate!
Here they are:
1) Favorite Art Piece of 2018 (see above) This is the Place, 2018 colored pencil and graphite on paper. 10-5/8 x 14 inches by Hibiki Miyazaki. Augen Gallery. I love this piece for its utterly nostalgic feeling.
2)  Favorite books: 
The Soul of Money by Lynne Twist
Pussy by Regena Thomashauer
Sacred Success by Barbara Stanny
3) Favorite film: Ibiza, 2018 on Netflix
4) Favorite series: Hot Date on Netflix (Canadian series)
5) Favorite restaurant: Smokin' Oak in Vancouver, WA (The corn dog is amazing! :))
6) Favorite business and marketing coaches:
Lisa Marie Platske of Design Your Destiny 
Veronika Noize of the DIY Marketing Center
7) Favorite indulgent food: Red Lindt balls 
8) Favorite quote: Fun is the secret to a gratified life. - Regena Thomashauer

What are your favorites? Just hit reply, and let me know!!!
 

Inspiration Central

The Oregon Coast





The Oregon Coast is absolutely THE place that inspires me. I have been lucky enough to stay a beach house overlooking the ocean in Depoe Bay for 18 years. Why does the beach inspire me? Perhaps it is the endless time I feel while I am there. Perhaps it is the shapes I love, which are just below the surface of the water. (I can't see them, but I can feel them!!) Perhaps it is the completely different environment. What I do know, is that I get my best art ideas while I am there. 
 

Save the Date

April 2019




Wednesday, April 3rd and Thursday, April 4th are the opening reception dates of my latest show at the Augen Gallery in Portland, Oregon's Pearl District (716 NW Davis Street. Portland, OR 97209 augengallery.com)

The image above is a snippet of what you will see. :)

I would love to see you and have a conversation with you there.

OPENING DATES: Wed & Thurs, April 3rd & 4th
RUNS THROUGH: The month of April 2019 
TIME: 5-8PM
WHERE: 716 NW Davis Street. Portland, OR 97209
WEBSITE: augengallery.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands & Leaves as a Reminder to Play

Fling, a Drawing by Cynthia Mosser

MISS RIO Ottoman