April 2020 Newsletter: DOODLES, LICENSING, PURPLE & FREE BANNERS!

Doodling for Inner Abundance

Accessing the light
 

My view on this slowdown/virus my not be the most popular (because I am enjoying every single day of it.) My enjoyment doesn't come from a place of fear -- it comes from a place of abundance and riches...right where I am. I believe this is a time to look within, and see what is possible. This is a great time to find one's light.

Right before the slowdown in mid-March, I realized I was running non-stop. I am happy to finally take a breather and rest. I have been doodling as a result. Above is one example!

Would you like to participate in sharing your doodles or drawings? I have a Facebook Page where you can display your creations! It's called DOODLING FOR CREATIVITY. CLICK HERE to join!

 

What is New

Let the Art Licensing Begin!


YEAH! I have two new art licensing updates:
You can now BUY my HOME GOODS on SHOP VIDA.
Not only do I have pillows, but also coasters, tea towels and glass trays.

(Here's a link to my store tiny.cc/shop_vida) Receive 25% off your first order! (Code: THANKS)
I highly recommend the pillow covers.
Here is one example:


My second art licensing update is ICANVAS.COM.
You can now purchase AFFORDABLE CANVAS PRINTS from a selection of my art at icanvas.com
The link to my store tiny.cc/icanvas_mosser



I'll certainly keep you posted on any new licensing deals!
 


Did you Know?

About the color Purple & Violet


Purple and violet have a long history and have associations with artistocracy.

Let's first differentiate purple from violet. Purple appears more red, whereas violet appears more blue-ish.

  

Both the colors of purple and violet has associations with royalty. This is no accident, as emperors of Rome wore purple togas, and as did Byzantine emperors. During the Middle Ages, violet was worn by bishops.

Did you know the dyes worn during the above times came from mollusks (sea shells)?  These dyes were rare and expensive, as their dyes came from the mollusk's mucus, and it took a lot of work to harvest this dye.

Once the pigment came into contact with oxygen, it turned its beautiful color. Tyrian purple – a more reddish purple, comes from the mollusk (bolinus brandarus), whereas the hexaplex trunculus mollusk produces a more indigo (blue violet).

   
 

Free Facebook Banners

My gift to you


Many individuals have asked to use my designs in their Facebook banner or cover. For the first time I am offering THREE FREE designs.

CLICK HERE to  your free banners.







 

That is all from here! Thank you for reading my latest art inspiration newsletter!

Be well, and have a wonderful day full of joy and love,

Cynthia 
 

Learn more about MY ART atcynthiamosser.com


Schedule a VIRTUAL STUDIO TOUR: info@cynthiamosser.com



Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Instagram
Instagram
Website
Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands & Leaves as a Reminder to Play

Fling, a Drawing by Cynthia Mosser

MISS RIO Ottoman