Sunday, Nov. 29, 2020 | ALL DAY SALE | Live Art Sale Too!

FIRST 10 ATTENDEES RECEIVE A FREE & SIGNED LTD. EDITION PRINT!
Sunday, November 29 at 11am PST, I'll be running a Live Art Studio Sale on my Facebook page (
Cynthia Mosser Fine Art
)! 50% off All Original Art & more (see below):
I am running this in conjunction with Artist Sunday: Artists across the country will be having online sales. This Is The Day to Buy Art From Artists!
On the agenda: One-of-a-kind pieces you CANNOT get on my website, stories behind my work I've never told anywhere else, and super special, show-only pricing. It should run just 20-30 minutes, and you can watch it right from your phone or computer. Not to worry if you miss the show, I'll have a replay and the pricing on my website.
All Day Highlights:
50% off all originals and hand-pulled prints (see cynthiamosser.com/virtual sale)
30% off print reproductions USE CODE: SAVE30 (see cynthiamosser.com/shop-prints)
30% off notecards + free shipping USE CODE: SAVE30 (see cynthiamosser.com/shop-cards)
Can you join me? Bring your favorite beverage of choice, and I'll see you on Sunday, November 29th at 11am PSt (
Cynthia Mosser Fine Art
)
Here are some details:
WHAT: Virtual Live Art Studio Sale
WHEN : Sunday, November 29 | 11am - 11:30am PST
WHERE: My Facebook Page (
Cynthia Mosser Fine Art
)
TIME (LIVE): 11am - 11:40am PST (but the sale itself happens all day on my website at www.cynthiamosser.com/virtualsale
SEE ORIGINALS BEFORE THE SALE to CHOOSE: www.cynthiamosser.com/originals

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands & Leaves as a Reminder to Play

Fling, a Drawing by Cynthia Mosser

MISS RIO Ottoman