SALE EXTENDED Until Wed. December 3, 2020

I'm wrapping up my live art show collection tomorrow, but you can STILL ACCESS the special pricing for the next 24 hours (until midnight, Wednesday, December 3rd)

Here are some pieces that are still still available:
#46 - "Biolines (pink/red)" - Normally $85. SALE PRICE: $30. One of a kind, personally signed by me.

#11 - "Swim Puff (swoop)" - Normally $925. SALE PRICE: $462. One of a kind, personally signed by me.

#29 - "Egg in the Mist (red)" - Normally $450. SALE PRICE: $225. One of a kind, personally signed by me.


And if you missed the show on Facebook Live, it was a lot of fun - here's the replay:http://tiny.cc/live_art_sale_replay

And here's the link to purchase all the original art in the show: www.cynthiamosser.com/virtualsale

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands & Leaves as a Reminder to Play

Fling, a Drawing by Cynthia Mosser

MISS RIO Ottoman