Home Art Shows

At the start of 2018, it was suggested to me to try a home art show. A home art show is a small art exhibition, where I bring my work to a friend's or acquaintance's house. They invite over their friends. I display some work, discuss it, and talk about my art process. (And of course, the work is for sale.)

I am trying home art shows to bring my work to those who can't always make it to galleries. Many people live out of town or far from the center. Additionally, people are busy, especially if they have children. Another reason is that galleries can, on occasion, be intimidating. 

What I love about this type of event are the connections I make, the direct contact with collectors, and the ability to meet people in an intimate and comfortable environment.

If you are interested in having me come to your home for a home art show in the Portland/Vancouver region, send me an email: info@cynthiamosser.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands & Leaves as a Reminder to Play

Fling, a Drawing by Cynthia Mosser

MISS RIO Ottoman