LIVE PAINTING EVENT!

This Saturday, from 1-3PM, I'll demonstrate my GOUACHE painting technique at the Dick Blick art store in the Pearl District. Bring a friend, and see how I use it within my work!

For those of you who are unfamiliar with this art medium, gouache /ɡwäSH/ paint is a matte watercolor often used in illustration, It's rich, saturated, and opaque, which is why I love using it.

Here is a link to an article I wrote about it last year: GOUACHE

Dick Blick art store is located at 1115 NW Glisan St, Portland, OR 97209.

DETAILS:
When: Saturday, February 3rd, 1-3PM
Where: Dick Blick Art Store 1115 NW Glisan St, Portland, OR 97209

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU JOIN ME!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands & Leaves as a Reminder to Play

Fling, a Drawing by Cynthia Mosser

Georges SEURAT'S Drawings