What Next? (After I Take a Rest.)

After an art exhibition, I always ask myself, "What is next?"
This question, of course, comes after a couple of weeks rest.
As hard as I try to keep the momentum going after a solo art show, I usually melt after about three days, and recover by sleeping. As an introvert, and empath, the intensity of the openings, artist talks, meeting people at the gallery, and keeping a positive mindset can become tiring. Hence the rest.

I do have events lined up in the fall of 2019: a studio exhibition, a mastermind meeting with Alyson B. Stanfield, and definite goals. I just want to reevaluate where I am, and focus on what will make me happy artistically, and keep me afloat financially.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands & Leaves as a Reminder to Play

Fling, a Drawing by Cynthia Mosser

MISS RIO Ottoman