September 2019 Newsletter | Camp YES | Art GOALS | Clark County Open STUDIOS

Another Year of F-U-N

at Camp YES!

Cedar Ridge Retreat Center • Vernonia, OR


Early September, I spent four days with fabulous women
at a camp created by Marli Wiliams called CAMP YES!
At the Cedar Ridge Retreat in Vernonia, OR, we get to
say YES to ourselves: play all out, do yoga, have campfires,
eat fabulous food, try the 300 ft slip-n-slide, perform
lip synch at the Untalent Show, or just rest.
Since FUN is what my art all about, this plays right
into my passion for joy and adventure.
 highly recommend attending!



Want to learn more about next year's CAMP YES? CLICK HERE




My Goals and Dreams

My Art in New Construction


One thing I usually don't do with my newsletter is make
an ask...but here we go: My goal for the end of 2019 is
to have my work purchased and placed in new
construction in the Portland/Vancouver area.
I have made list of new construction, and I am ready
to contact interior designers. If you happen to know
an interior designer working on a large project in
the Portland/Vancouver area, I would love a referral!





Clark County Open Studios

Save the Date! Sat/Sun November 2 & 3, 2019


I am opening my studio once again for the Clark County
Open Studios! This takes place the first weekend in November!
 free map and tour guide can be found at:
http://tiny.cc/ccos_november_2019



What: Clark County Open Studios (my studio is #34)
Where: Vancouver, WA
Dates: Sat/Sun November 2 & 3, 2019
Time: 10-5

I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU! I wholeheartedly appreciate your reading

my newsletter, and I hope you find value in my sharing my inner and outer

creative world. ❤❤❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands & Leaves as a Reminder to Play

Fling, a Drawing by Cynthia Mosser

MISS RIO Ottoman