One Day Sale - 50% OFF ALL ORIGINALS by Artist Cynthia Mosser

FIRST LIVE EVENT 10 ATTENDEES RECEIVE A FREE & SIGNED LTD EDITION PRINT

Sunday, November 29 at 11am PST, I'll be running a LIVE ART STUDIO SALE on my FACEBOOK PAGE (www.facebook.com/cynthiamosserfineart)! 50% off All Original Art!

I am running this in conjunction with Artist Sunday: Artists across the country will be having online sales. This Is The Day to Buy Art From Artists!

On the agenda: One-of-a-kind pieces you CANNOT get on my website, stories behind my work I've never told anywhere else, and super special, show-only pricing. It should run just 20-30 minutes, and you can watch it right from your phone or computer. Not to worry if you miss the show, I'll have a replay and the pricing on my website.

Highlights:
50% off all originals and hand-pulled prints
30% off reproductions
30% off notecards

Can you join me? Bring your favorite beverage of choice, and I'll see you on Sunday, November 29th at 11am (facebook.com/cynthiamosserfineart)

Here are some details:

WHAT: Virtual Live Art Studio Sale

WHEN : Sunday, November 29 11am - 11:40am PST

WHERE: My Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/cynthiamosserfineart)

TIME (LIVE): 11am - 11:40am PST

AND: The sale itself happens all day on my website at:
www.cynthiamosser.com/virtualsale
(link not live yet)

SEE MANY ORIGINALS BEFORE THE SALE to CHOOSE: www.cynthiamosser.com/originals
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands & Leaves as a Reminder to Play

Fling, a Drawing by Cynthia Mosser

Georges SEURAT'S Drawings