Sugar Sky Painting














This painting is my wish, as a personal reminder, for you to have fun.

When I created this mixed media layered painting (pen, acrylic paint, beeswax, oil paint), I had a whimsical, floating biological space in mind with BLUE SKY as a background. What I find so rewarding about looking at this painting (called "Sugar Sky") is the doodling in the background. (See images below).

I added faces and many of my eco-rococo shapes in the background to add a layer of joy. 

Buy this painting here:
"SUGAR SKY," 2011
Pen, acrylic paint, beeswax, oil paint on birch panel
48 x 48 in (121cm x 121cm)
$5000

https://www.cynthiamosser.com/products/original_art_products/sugar-sky-original?product_gallery=17395&product_id=1342815

If you know of anyone who loves looking through a microscope, nature and fun, I would love to share my mission with them. Message me, and we can set up a short meeting. I will learn about your life, and share mine.

#cynthiamosser #sugarskypainting #mixedmediapainting #art #artforsale #biology #microscope #bluesky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands & Leaves as a Reminder to Play

Fling, a Drawing by Cynthia Mosser

MISS RIO Ottoman