Fraternal Foliage (cinnabar)

In 2008 I went crazy for oval compositions. I made at least six. Using unconventional format shapes is nothing new, it simply surprised me that they weren't as well received (read: sales) as I thought they would be. I still have many of these paintings in my inventory. Should you feel sorry for me? No way. Being an artist is a learning process. Can you still purchase one of my oval paintings? The answer is a definitive, "YES!" Love, Cynthia ❤️


Peruse a variety of my oval paintings at www.cynthiamosser.com/originals

"Fraternal Foliage (cinnabar)"
India ink pen, acrylic paint, encaustic medium oil paint on birch panel
14 x 22 in
(sold)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands & Leaves as a Reminder to Play

Fling, a Drawing by Cynthia Mosser

MISS RIO Ottoman