Doily Drawing in Blue & What I Stand For

A friend of mine recently asked me what I stood for. I already knew the answer: I stand for BEAUTY -- how the BEAUTY in my art may help others experience joy and healing.


This piece is the sixth in a series titled OVERLAPPING DOILIES. I adore doilies and what they do. They provide a beautiful foundation for an object, whether it be animate or inanimate. I love their feminine, decorative qualities.

So here's my question for you: What do you stand for? Love, Cynthia ❤️

See my illustrations on my website, and if you could, I would love to know your thoughts on how they could be used commercially: www.cynthiamosser.com/illustrations

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands & Leaves as a Reminder to Play

Fling, a Drawing by Cynthia Mosser

MISS RIO Ottoman